14 April 2010

booty-head.


bluh.
Originally uploaded by Luna Soledad
So today, I arrive at the preschool to pick up my son just in time to overhear a cute little girl telling the teacher that Liam called her a booty-head. I explain to the teacher that between my mouth and the TV, it's a wonder he hasn't said worse and well, like any good parent would, I made him apologize to his young friend, which he did.

To which the little sweetie responded, "That's okay, I forgive you," and they hug. Awww.

If only life were that easy. That simple.

Working in a law office which serves primarily domestic clients, we see a whole lot of booty-heads and other descriptives as well. If only I could blog about the stuff I see and hear on a daily basis! Wow. I mean really, WOW.

(That's not even counting the criminal clients who bring in pot-reeking evidence documents to aid their defense against drug possession charges.)

And I thought my divorce was bad.

"What guides us is children's response, their joy in learning to dance, to sing, to live together. It should be a guide to the whole world."

...Yehudi Menuhin

No comments:

Post a Comment